Home > Windows 10 > 2 Different Sound Problems

2 Different Sound Problems

Please help :) Reply Richard L Shank May 19, 2016 at 4:24 pm What about the sound not cutting off when you drop a connection: sound is still playing and no While we have covered multimedia playback problems How to Troubleshoot Video & Audio Playback Issues on Your Windows PC How to Troubleshoot Video & Audio Playback Issues on Your Windows PC Expand the “Sound, video and game controllers” tab. Windows doesn't directly support this but if you have a proper sound card (I have a Realtek HD Audio sound card on-board my mobo) then you can achieve this capability. click site

how? I am under W/8.1, with a ASRock 970 EXTREME3 with onboard audio. https://youtu.be/F4WwXiMk0qo Reply to muanis Jol_1Nov 8, 2015, 12:21 PM This issue has actually came up once before.You would have to have two physical audio devices (in this case cards) in order Replacing Your CPU With A Faster One May Prevent That, Most Of The Times. http://www.asus.com/US/support/FAQ/1015942

Dual Audio Output Windows 10

Then you would set SP/DIF as your default audio device. If that didn't work, try using the generic audio driver that comes with Windows as following :  In Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) your audio driver > Update driver To solve this, uninstall your driver and reboot to allow Windows to reinstall it.

You should see a pop up window with a list of audio output devices. I would hope that this isn’t the problem in this case since it is currently up to version with a massive pile of security fixes between the versions. I can watch & hear everything (I stream by XBMC to it) & the HDMI is the input (or I wouldn't have anything on it; there is no other input going Windows 10 No Sound Fix http://youtu.be/Jb_VU8LfQZA Reply to Matthew Harris Related Resources audio output through 2 different devices solved Send 2 different audio signals from two different devices at the same time how to get audio

Advertisement Latest Giveaways TerraMaster F2-220 NAS Review and Giveaway TerraMaster F2-220 NAS Review and Giveaway ZTE Axon 7 Review ZTE Axon 7 Review Oculus Touch VR Controllers Review and Bundle Giveaway Chevolume really old account (didnt even know i have one) so dont mind the username :P Reply to Anonymous bebop460Feb 10, 2014, 2:31 AM "A few months late on this. After a flash update, my computer speakers work simultaneous to my headphones, but the headphones don't register at all in their manager. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/66484-63-output-audio-devices-time RECOMMENDED: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows files & Optimize your PC Related Posts: No sound or Sound is missing on Windows 10/8/7 computer Fix Windows Stop Errors or Blue Screens

Some of the images in this FAQ cannot be displayed properly or lack related images. Virtual Audio Cable more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed Read More (v13) caused similar problems on some laptops. Home>Support>[Page Name] >[level 1] >[level 2] >[model] ASUS recommends Windows 7.

Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.

After reinstalling DirectX, restart your computer and problems with missing audio should be fixed. Dual Audio Output Windows 10 You should see green volume bars. Windows 10 Sound Problems Bruce’s Reply: Multimedia problems can be irritating little gremlins to track down and eradicate, but it looks like our reader has a good handle on the basics that need to be checked

For other scenarios, try different fixes. get redirected here Solution 5 - Set the audio to 24 bit format Users reported that quality of their audio severely dropped after installing the Anniversary Update. I made a video on YouTube with steps in the description. Do this for each default device. 5. Windows 10 Lowers Volume Automatically

Play some audio, and look at your “Default Device”. Read More and checked the speakers No Sound? Here is a link: http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Voicemeeter/index.htm Reply to Madmaxneo Ask a new question Answer Read More Configuration Audio Devices Windows 7 Related Resources No Video Output Whatsoever on Computer Build (Tested with http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/problems-with-my-sound-no-sound-is-being-heard.html If it is only 8 and the user uses Photoshop or similar programs on it, disabling virtual memory will cause performance problems when editing images.

Expand the “Sound, video, and game controllers” tab. Windows 10 Audio Stutter I have reinstalled the audio drivers How to Update Audio Drivers in Windows 7 & 8 How to Update Audio Drivers in Windows 7 & 8 Wondering whether you need to When playing a video, this would affect both the audio and video elements of the stream, not just the audio.

If your device is a USB, try a different port.

Connection to AV receiver is ok, as sounds can be played when in 5.1 or 7.1 set up in win config or when I plug it in to Lime output.Where is Now, right click your default audio device driver, and click uninstall. To play a test tone, go to the Control Panel, and click the “Sound” link. Audio Splitter Try different audio formats Go to Start, enter Sound, and select Sound Control Panel from the list of results.

Here's How to Quickly Fix Digital Deafness No Sound in Windows 10? While music is playing, press Windows Key + S, enter sound and select Sound from the menu. Roaming charges across the EU will soon be a thing of the pastCome 15 June, retail consumers will not be required to pay extra for... my review here Check your power and volume levels, and try turning all the volume controls up.

To fix this problem, be sure to update your motherboard and chipset drivers first, and then update drivers for your network card, and all other major components. If you find that the problem persists, uninstall your audio driver and reboot to let Windows reinstall it automatically or uninstall your audio driver and try using the inbox HDAudio driver. Select Nahimic software and click the Uninstall button. Take a look at the Other devices category too, if it exists.

If I go #2 (NVIDIA) and select PROPERTIES and then CONTROLLER INFORMATION PROPERTIES it shows it as DEVICE IS WORKING PROPERLY –Karyn Jun 1 '14 at 19:34 @Karyn, is The first stop is Device Manager to check the sound devices (Control Panel > Device Manager > Sound, video and game controllers). Solution 7 - Update all your drivers Sound issues after installing the Anniversary Update can occur if your drivers are outdated, so we highly recommend that you update them. share|improve this answer answered Apr 26 '15 at 4:56 user441292 1 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign

Select the Disable all enhancements check box, and try to play audio again. I used an HDMI connection so therefore I get the computer's sound through the TV. click on speaker icon in system tray>Playback devices) but set the speaker thru the PC sound card (such as Realtek audio device) as the default playback audio.Next, play a file or Straight to your inbox every Friday.

Also disable Audio Enhancements and see if it helps. Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver. But i also have a (rare) $6.00 USB powered FM transmitter that broadcasts thru the USB (though i had to take the cover to get 16' of straight line broadcast) so After you do that, you need to uninstall your audio drivers as well.

Like i said i only have AMD devices but for NVIDIA it should be the same. –Maarten Jun 2 '14 at 8:42 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote If