Home > Windows 10 > 2 Registry Startup Entries That Can't Be Deleted

2 Registry Startup Entries That Can't Be Deleted

As this list grows, your computer may appear to slow down, a consequence of so many programs running in the background. IF /I "%Choice2%"=="Y" GOTO SHREDD ECHO OK WELL THEN I WON'T ECHO By By REM *** USER DECIDED AGAINST IT *** ECHO . Index was 0 Name 1 The thread was 1804 The data was 07 05 Da7. Copy and paste the log in your next post. http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/saving-entries-in-the-registry-startup.html

REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SomeProgram" /f share|improve this answer answered Feb 16 '16 at 14:57 Draganko 16 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign Go to Start > Run and type: cmd.exe and click ok. Also download the latest version of Gmer (Download EXE) from here to your Desktop. Network Diagnostic for Windows XP (Verified) Microsoft Windows Component Publisher c:\windows\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe + Windows Messenger Windows Messenger (Verified) Microsoft Windows Component Publisher c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe Task Scheduler HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services + AudioSrv Manages audio https://forums.techguy.org/threads/2-registry-startup-entries-that-cant-be-deleted.924705/

Windows 10 Add Startup Programs

Driver Verifier's verification process involves... I have Regiter Hacker installed, but can't see any process relating to these entries. Web Scanner;avast! These two registry entries can make an appearance at any time, if I Delete them, they might not show up for 2 weeks, but sometimes they can show up 10 minutes

self protection module/ALWIL Software) PAGE ntoskrnl.exe!ZwCreateProcessEx 8059056D 7 Bytes JMP B4F02ACA \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwOpenThread [0xB4EF56B0] SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! Proffitt Forum moderator / July 1, 2010 12:37 AM PDT In reply to: Microsoft has verified they are not geninue The OPERATING SYSTEM under discussion does not show up in add/remove Remove Programs From Startup Windows 7 If this service is stopped, these functions will be unavailable.

Deleted recycler on both drives, rebooted system, it seemed ok, and was able to empty recycle bin. Windows 10 Startup Programs Registry Free Antivirus CCleaner Google Update Helper HighMAT Extension to Microsoft Windows XP CD Writing Wizard HiJackThis Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595) Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 The computer that has these startup entries is not connected to any network. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2944-startup-items-add-delete-enable-disable-windows-10-a.html Tutorials Posting Permissions You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies

by YankeesNYwins / September 20, 2007 11:09 PM PDT In reply to: Risky I was trying to help this person {see link} and couldn't find it I think.So I posted the Delete Startup Programs Windows 10 What happened to it? The information I got from “Process Monitor” boot log was the following. Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe O23 - Service: avast!

Windows 10 Startup Programs Registry

If you use this utility, you may have to reinstall other programs. https://malwaretips.com/threads/solved-unable-to-remove-startup-item-from-ccleaner.7398/ My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Windows 10 Add Startup Programs Intern seems uninterested at work internship Why are there no battle tactics among groups of wizards or witches? How To Change What Opens On Startup Windows 10 A) In Registry Editor, navigate to the locations below one at a time, and go to step 5 below.

self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwDuplicateObject [0xB4EF570C] SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! get redirected here Reference to EXPORT registry. Go to Start > Run and type: eventvwr.msc and ok. Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Back to Windows Legacy OS forum 10 total posts Popular Forums icon Computer Help 51,912 discussions icon Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions icon Laptops 20,411 discussions How To Remove Items From Msconfig Startup List Windows 7

Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. You will be advised that a check cannot be run as some files are in use, do you want to schedule a check at your next reboot. that are set to run or open automatically at startup when a user signs in to Windows. navigate to this website Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details.

Is it normal to ask selected job candidates for a reference from their current boss Is this a Talmud phrase? Removing Programs From Startup Windows 7 CONTENTS: Option One: To Enable or Disable Startup Items in Task ManagerOption Two: To Add or Delete Startup Items in "Startup" FolderOption Three: To Delete Startup Items in Registry EditorOption Four: If this service is stopped, this list will not be updated or maintained.

Microsoft has verified the software is not geninue or meaning licensed to the company I work for.

Try deleting it while using Administrative Account... I got it working, and I discovered that, as you're probably aware, if you screw up the task, but not the shortcut, there's no need to change the shortcut when you up vote 8 down vote favorite 5 How do I edit an already-in-production .cmd script file, in order to have the script delete a certain registry key in the Windows registry? Remove Program From Startup Windows 7 Computer Type: PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number: Custom self built OS: 64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 15014 CPU: Intel i7-3930K 3.2 Ghz (O/C to 4 Ghz) Motherboard: ASRock X79 Extreme11 Memory: 32

Afterwards, the workaround to add/remove should work. WinPatrol has worked for me. #18 malbky, Apr 24, 2012 Spawn Administrator Staff Member Joined: Jan 8, 2011 Messages: 14,886 Likes Received: 18,478 AV: Microsoft RE: Unable to remove startup Never mind stopping this service, it shouldnt have been running in the first place. my review here If this service is disabled, any services that explicitly depend on it will fail to start. (Verified) Microsoft Windows Component Publisher c:\windows\system32\schedsvc.dll + seclogon Enables starting processes under alternate credentials.

Shell Doc Object and Control Library (Verified) Microsoft Windows Component Publisher c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll + Scanners & Cameras Imaging Devices Shell Folder UI (Verified) Microsoft Windows Component Publisher c:\windows\system32\wiashext.dll + Scanners & Cameras Run it and select Do a system scan and save a logfile.