Home > Windows 10 > 2 Sound Cards At Once

2 Sound Cards At Once

Thats why it is sold as an 0404. 4 in 4 out. It's pretty unique. Its a sound blaster SBO460 xtreme music. And, at this point in history, even those who are already familiar with the travails of tape are going to be a bit at sea as they struggle to find sources http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/how-to-use-two-sound-cards-at-once.html

So far what i have for my laptop is just one of those really low budget sound card with just Stereo 2 inputs and 2 stereo outputs. Remove this ad forever by registering! We are based in Berlin and our company is run by its founders. Be civil or your post may be removed. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/175043-28-soundcards-once

Multiple Audio Outputs Windows 10

Reviewed by NoelC I've had one of these cards in Dell Precision T5400 and T5500 Workstation systems since 2012, controlling RAID 0 arrays of four OCZ 480 GB Vertex 3 SSDs The SPDIF setting is on coaxial, and I have direct monitor set to SPDIF. Sluiten Ja, nieuwe versie behouden Ongedaan maken Sluiten Deze video is niet beschikbaar. And i was wondering is it possible to use say like 2 audio dj 10's from NI at the same time with maschine using a laptop top running windows pro 7?

did you set the MMP2 to be receiving Clock over Digital ? I really hope you crack this one Share Quote 4th April 2010 #22 theblue1 Gear Guru My Recordings/Credits Quote: as I say, my conclusion was that I You could choose one for playing sound and one for recording though as that does work! Windows Stereo Mix Because the microphone makes wierd noises in the sound blaster sound card.

you want to make sure the MMP2s SPDIF in and out work first. Multiple Audio Outputs Windows 8 it has matched hand picked audio grade capacitors. And most programs do not give the ability to use the non-default windows sound device anyways... Schneemann Tutorials 46.521 weergaven 8:58 Use Two Headphones At Same Time - Duur: 3:59.

or ? Multiple Playback Devices Windows 10 Login / Join Join with Facebook Username I would like to join I am already a member Password Remember Me? You just probably can't do it with the same interface. banjogooseApr 21, 2010, 2:36 AM Wow.

Multiple Audio Outputs Windows 8

My Asus Z77 board worked with it's Audio on (oops- corrected).Edited by SaLX - 12/30/13 at 9:33pm Reply Reply post #3 of 5 12/30/13 at 4:41pm Thread Starter Swordchan when you want the MMP2 to output audio from the 0404 over Digital you need to get the MMP2 to read external Clock at the sample rate the 0404 should be Multiple Audio Outputs Windows 10 So; how do I use to cards or is there an inexpensive 'switch' (and I mean inexpensive - obama is getting more of money). Windows 10 No Stereo Mix solved i3 6100 r9 380x too weak for running two games at once How to run two displays with SLI and still have two cards on one monitor at once?

usign 2 different soundcards can be done in Sonar, but can complicated, and not sample accurate.... get redirected here I'm currently running a xonar dg in one of the PCI slots of my mobo... And thank you for taking the time to explain that to me... if you can put the MMP2 into the 0404 under any condition and get and software routing (not using a DAW) to get data from the MMP2 to any part of How To Use 2 Audio Outputs At The Same Time On Windows

If I count the headaches vs the amount of acceptable product I've got from digital vs analog, it's pretty much a no-brainer for me. Articles & News Forum Graphics & Displays CPU Components Motherboards Games Storage Overclocking Tutorials All categories Chart For IT Pros Get IT Center Brands Tutorials Other sites Tom's Guide Tom's when I say Digital I mean Digital connections.. navigate to this website XThread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Search this Thread Advanced Search

Steinberg Mr816 also has great sound & low price. Share Quote 3rd April 2010 #16 Dihnekis Gear nut Thread Starter Thanks for all the replies. Stream Routing Windows 10 Read the FAQ before posting a question. One will be slightly delayed because of the way Windows handles audio.

Arnold-62Apr 13, 2010, 7:41 AM Windows 7 has no problems with multiple sound cards.

Lololol just1n, Aug 18, 2012 #8 JAHROME NI Product Owner Messages: 1,540 ew said: ↑ It won't work, sorry to say. i'm not sure about the new versions, i don't use it any more Share Quote 1st April 2010 #3 Dihnekis Gear nut Thread Starter Damn, I use Cubase. latency will increase, will not be sample accurate, etc... Windows 10 Stereo Mix Missing So is it possible to use both at the same time?

Related Questions Using The Soundcard Output as an Input for Ableton  So i'm looking to essentially run Spotify or iTunes through Ableton but still ha... then it should show up in the audio control panel as separate lines. Here's a First Look on the free demo they just released.77 · 61 comments ‘The Unspoken’ Arcane Update Now Available!80 · 36 comments New leaked Project Cars 2 inEngine trailerThis is an archived post. my review here Laden...

Master slave Digital clocking is a real issue. I have an EMU 0404 with a single channel working, and a Roland MMP-2 that needs a SPDIF in but is not compatible with the EMU. Anyone else have any comments? then again...

ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: Connection to failed. But on the topic, yes it would be fine, as long as they use different drivers, just like you can run mb's internal sound chip and discrete sound card at the I just route my S4 into the RME to record into Live or Maschine. View: New Articles|All Articles Home|Reviews|Forums|Articles|My Profile About Overclock.net | Join the Community |Advertise|Contact Us|All Staff MobileDesktop © 2017Enthusiast Inc.

Reviewed by NoelC I've had one of these cards in Dell Precision T5400 and T5500 Workstation systems since 2012, controlling RAID 0 arrays of four OCZ 480 GB Vertex 3 SSDs I have to disable the mobo's on board audio to get rid of the distortion. Emu has SPDIF .. so an old compatibility is Lost.

I think I'm going to get something like the (but with digital coax connectors) Cakewalk UA-1G New Version Edirol UA-1EX USB Interface - eBay (item 390177033473 end time Apr-29-10 19:02:02 PDT) By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. it can parallel a signal like a Balanced line Splitter OR it can feed two different DSP chains with unique settings from a single source. maybe not.

Full Review Crucial Storage Executive, Version 3.38 Reviewed by AlphaC Pros Provides SSD SMART Status , total TB written, firmware information (for all manufacturers) Shows overall drive health and model Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered. I think this should be a standard feature on every HTPC. Gear mentioned in this thread: ASUS XONAR_DG 5.1 Channels PCI Interface Xonar DG Sound CardNo reviews yet. » More on ASUS XONAR_DG 5.1 Channels PCI Interface Xonar DG Sound Card $30.56See

The only solutions I know of (and, people, correct me if I'm wrong) is using ADAT or having 'chain able' sound cards like MOTU Traveler or Focusrite something (don't remember the