Home > Windows 10 > 2 Very Messed Up P.c. - Login/logoff Loop; Crash

2 Very Messed Up P.c. - Login/logoff Loop; Crash

by abstraqts / September 2, 2006 12:22 AM PDT In reply to: Go in via the Boss ? That was the first thing I actually thought of. Just BE SURE to have it make the installation to THAT hard disk. My user and root passwords are not being accepted in any terminal I've tried. http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/windows-explorer-crash-loop-on-login.html

Why did filmmakers need permission to film in black and white? can't connect to the network while other devices connect without any problem .... The reboot occurs randomly in time, sometimes immediately, sometimes anywhere during the read, once when the read was complete and an installation was in progress, sometimes during the write in a when i turn on my computer a blak scree appears with all these letters and numbersand at the end it says hard draive error t hen there is two options. you could check here

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problems Reddit

It was touch and go whether to reformat the hard drive, but I waited a further week with an unusable computer, only to find that the culprit was a random report Type sudo dpkg-reconfigure gdm In a graphic screen, select gdm and OK. This FAQ will shed some light, explain what has changed with Windows 10 version 1511 (Fall Update), and translate activation-related error codes.

Thanks !! New Update, New Issues You might run into many more issues while trying to run the Anniversary Update or after installing it, but these are some of the most common problems First of all, when a computer keeps rebooting it can be caused by a wide range of problems, from incompatable software such as Firewalls and Antivirus software, damaged or overheating parts Windows 10 Anniversary Update Freezing share|improve this answer edited Jan 27 '16 at 1:10 mchid 16.4k23556 answered Jun 17 '15 at 15:17 Jonny 209314 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote Change to another login

Reply Clyde Hills November 17, 2016 at 10:57 pm Since the update I am unable to access my pc through either my password or picture password. Why Does Windows 10 Keep Crashing LightDM exited with no error message. Reply Marlene Reich October 25, 2016 at 6:47 pm I bought a new computer with Windows 10 on it. I forgot that a day earlier, I deleted the /tmp folder with sudo rights and after recreated the folder again with sudo mkdir tmp.

Then I rebootet and since that moment yesterday it doesn't work. –Calvin Wahlers Nov 29 '12 at 18:29 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote I had the same problem Windows 10 Anniversary Freeze That's much easier to deal with than messing around with hardware, the BIOS, and all kinds of crazy repair tools. I entered my main user name and password and logged in with command mode. Any suggestions?

Why Does Windows 10 Keep Crashing

by abstraqts / September 3, 2006 1:09 AM PDT In reply to: Reply to Unfortunately... http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/16-windows-10-anniversary-update-issues-fix/ I use to have a restart problem, the problem occurs when I log off from another user acount, then it just restarts. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problems Reddit Read More will patch things up. @WindowsSupport After Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Cortana is missing in my PC! Windows 10 Crash On Startup I can't help you with graphics issues but I'm sure there is someone here that can.

Last night my machine was working perfectly, now it's trashed. useful reference Excell 2003 Problem WC3 Hosting Question problems with outlook My computer boots but wont load the o/s or anything toshiba satellite 1750 Pc does not power on Need help Bad processor I've had a client whose DVD drive was causing the system to hang. The computer has sat all day like this! Windows 10 Crash 2016

Excel 2007 is not working, I am sure. Any ideas on this extra directory? I then added a test user and gave them sudo rights. my review here thank GOD… Nut says December 22, 2009 at 3:29 am Hi, I used to have the same problem as you guys.

It makes it hard to see my icons. Windows 10 Crashes My Computer Loading... Do you want to hear something STUPID?

Reply James Pirie October 10, 2016 at 2:44 pm Ever since installing AU, my Desktop Icons keep getting moved.

Even if you HAVE, then would you please try it again? Can anyone help? Good luck! Windows 10 1607 Freeze There are a ton of guides out there, so I won't repeat that info.

We show you how to remove these apps. I'm fed up with it but I want to try to save it before I decide to give up on it for good. Reply Jaymes August 29, 2016 at 2:50 pm Let me just say thank you, Skype was pissing me off. get redirected here I had set up a home partition with: sudo mkdir /home/$USER but forgot to chown it.

Wish I had stayed with 7. by fjord_fox / September 1, 2006 1:19 PM PDT In reply to: . blog comments powered by Disqus Back to Top Most read 5 reasons why the Xbox One S is worse than the original Nokia D1C and P1 price, release date and specs Advertisement Tech Support Guy Home Forums > Security & Malware Removal > Virus & Other Malware Removal > Home Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Members Members Quick Links

luckly ubuntu has other options and I logged via Gnome Metacity session, the only one that worked... –Sergio Abreu Dec 3 '16 at 19:03 add a comment| up vote 9 down I don't have Windows installation/repair CD. Those are all third-party services.