Home > Windows 10 > 3 Minute Boot Time

3 Minute Boot Time

If all else fails... Less than 5seconds probably I run WIndows Vista Ultimate, and at startup there are not so much processes. Check out this Quick Tip. - Duration: 2:35. Thanx again! my review here

Recovering Files 60,351 views 5:22 SPEED UP SLOW COMPUTER IN 5 MINUTES - Duration: 5:31. by TimYang / June 15, 2007 2:10 PM PDT In reply to: How long does it take for your computer to boot up? For us, resetting Windows 10 completely was the only way to solve our boot issues on our Dell laptop. Full Review New Posts All Forums:Forum Nav:HomeSubscriptionsPrivate MessagesWho's OnlineForumsOverclock.net ForumNew MembersOverclock.net Related News and InformationOverclock.net Member PollsOverclock.net Contests and PromotionsForum Platform Help and Discussion Bugs and Technical IssuesSubmit a Bug ReportResolved http://www.overclock.net/t/1286413/how-can-i-reduce-this-3-min-boot-time

Boot Time Windows 10

It's actually rated 2.2 on the windows experience index, and that's not too jigh a level. Credit to the users on the Microsoft Community. Windows 10, SSD, 3 min boot time (welcome screen) Started by Bleecomp , Mar 08 2016 04:26 AM Please log in to reply 11 replies to this topic #1 Bleecomp Bleecomp You will be taken to the content automatically in 15 seconds Skip in 5Skip to Tips Advertisement Listen to Kim Find a Station Get Kim's Free Newsletter Join Kim's Club Sign

They have all been saying is an AMD driver problem, but it doens't help at all. One Word: Linux Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Under a minute for Linux, 2-4 minutes for Windows by rbsjrx / June 15, 2007 1:54 PM PDT In reply Shut down your PC (not restart) and turn it on again to see if this has fixed the problem. Windows 10 Welcome Screen Slow SIGN ME UP!

go to start - click on run or press win+a 2. Bootracer Here's good guide in case you plan to go through with it. Since you already have the HDD, you can do a dual drive setup. imp source Another suggestion is limit the number of desktop icons you have, create Desktop folders if necessary and then place all icons in various folders, such as one for games.

Set up your home Wi-Fi network with step-by-step instructions Trending Now The site The ShopThe ShowDownloadsTech NewsTipsAppsNew Technologies Happening NowSmall BusinessVideosStation FinderContestsForum Backstage Contact UsAbout KimFAQ'sManage your accountManage newslettersAdvertise with Ccleaner Personal note - I had a pretty good system, did a few windows insider upgrades to Windows 10 beta, then upgraded to the released version...did not have a good experience. Any tips?) * 3 to 4 minutes * 5 to 6 minutes* I can mow my lawn and return, and it will still be loading.* Other (Please specify.) Discussion is locked Reply Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter lkbig Member Posts 36 Posts 09-24-2015, 04:17 PM #11   Also check and see if you have chrome apps loading at start.

Microsoft awarded patents for foldable devices Windows Central Offers MCSE Certification bundle is just $39 Even more improvements All the changes found in Windows 10 build 15007! Press Enter after each one:Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth FYI - I have repaired systems using the last command even though problems weren't found with the Boot Time Windows 10 This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Windows 10 Slow Boot Up Ready or not?

by sircrashalot / June 16, 2007 2:52 AM PDT In reply to: Under a minute for Linux, 2-4 minutes for Windows Tune Up Utilities does the bizzo! http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/6-six-minute-boot-up-help.html So...you have a problem. Help BleepingComputer Defend Freedom of Speech Back to top #7 Bleecomp Bleecomp Topic Starter Members 3 posts OFFLINE Local time:08:45 AM Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:24 AM Yeah, about When you next switch on your PC you should immediately see a significant boot time cut. Ssd Slow Boot Windows 10

The CNET Lounge forum About This ForumThe CNET Lounge is a relaxed destination for you to discuss with your fellow members the latest happenings around tech hot topics, tech news, and If you're not sure which driver to download, just select the option that automatically finds which card you're using. Once these drivers are downloaded and installed, shut down and restart your PC Microsoft still may not be ready to launch Surface phone by 2018 Microsoft iPhone What's it like to use an iPhone in Microsoft's ecosystem? http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/30-45-minute-boot-time.html Sign in 6 2 Don't like this video?

Previous Tips 8 gadgets to make you feel right at home in your RV Next Tips Samsung Galaxy S7 tips (part 4) Related Articles Secret Windows tool only the tech pros That is why it is only shut down when Microsoft updates makes it happen. I've literally tried everything I've found: -Ran Malwarebytes five times: no malware.

Many programs on your computer are set to automatically run right away, but most don't have to.To stop these programs from running automatically, go to Start>>All Programs>>Startup. Windows Central Forums All News Stories Phone News Surface News Windows News Xbox News MSFT News Apps Games Reviews Virtual Reality Help & How To Question & Answer Contests Shop Accessories I never use hibernate and do static IP addressing so can get on the web almost immediately. by Lee Koo (ADMIN) CNET staff/forum admin / June 15, 2007 4:14 AM PDT Get out your stopwatches.

Best thing I ever did, since I hardly ever leave a computer on. I've thought of a clean install for a few days, but it's always tricky and time consuming to configure everything again. In addition, you can skip all of this entirely by choosing to put your computer to Sleep instead of shutting it down every time you're done using it. http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/five-minute-boot.html slowcomputerproblems 160,464 views 2:39 How to clean your computer and make it faster - Duration: 2:57. مدونة تعلم التقنية 80,100 views 2:57 How to Boot Your Computer Faster - Duration: 2:29.

Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Iam impressed.She uses Norton iNet Security. I run Mac OS X and MEPIS Linux on a white MacBook 2GHz machine. Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Ditto.

Full Review HighPoint RocketRAID 2720SGL 8-Port PCI-Express 2.0 x8 SAS/SATA... Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - But that's not "boot time" by Mergatroid Mania / January 16, 2011 12:01 PM PST In reply to: Less than a minute... Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - 1 to 2 minutes by arnold88 / June 15, 2007 1:51 PM PDT In reply to: How long does it take for your Make regular full system backups or you'll be sorry sooner or later.

Just in case; I took backup of all my stuff, didn't need it though. Then disable some ones that are always active but you never use, eg search indexer, printing (for me, don't print on my pc, hate driver bloat), cardspace, etc.