Home > Windows 10 > 30 - 45 Minute Boot Time

30 - 45 Minute Boot Time

Sometimes it will make it to the user login, other times it seems to lock up forcing a hard shutdown. Downloading UBCD which is in my signature.Burn the ISO Image to a blank CD using Imgburn (How to burn a ISO Image using Imgburn) burn at lowest speed. Piotrowr2012, you may have an inferior quality PSU that may possibly have excessive noise and ripple on the power lines...especially on the 12V rails. Any chance you have a substitute PSU on hand? 03-23-2013, 08:29 PM #13 GZ Retired Join Date: Jan 2010 Location: New Jersey Posts: 25,552 OS: Windows 8 my review here

Any Clues- I ran all hardware tests with no issues. solved Windows 8.1 very slow boot Boot-up takes several minutes, windows open in slow motion solved Wife's computer very slow on Windows 7, not sure why solved Windows 7 takes up Already tried hard reset and static discharge.Netgear R7000 vs Asus AC3100Ping wildly fluctuating.This is an archived post. CNET Reviews Best Products Appliances Audio Cameras Cars Networking Desktops Drones Headphones Laptops Phones Printers Software Smart Home Tablets TVs Virtual Reality Wearable Tech Web Hosting Forums News Apple Computers Deals https://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/20235-very-slow-45-min-boot.html

Windows 10 Takes 30 Minutes To Boot

Rotate them. If it's a driver then disabling the device in in the "device manager" or if it's a specific software that's loading, then possibly you need to update that software, or remove Remove and replace them, noting if any seem loose. Ads by Google Advertisement Latest Giveaways TerraMaster F2-220 NAS Review and Giveaway TerraMaster F2-220 NAS Review and Giveaway ZTE Axon 7 Review ZTE Axon 7 Review Oculus Touch VR Controllers Review

I will definitely try this. The time now is 12:33 AM. -- Mobile_Default -- TSF - v2.0 -- TSF - v1.0 Contact Us - Tech Support Forum - Site Map - Community Rules - Terms of Open run, and type msconfig under Boot, check "boot log" after boot the log will be located in:- C:\Windows\ ntbtlog.txt it will open in notepad. Windows 10 Slow Boot Up Thanks, Jeff jfuchs10 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 08-15-2012 08:52 AM Bizzare erratic boot issues / boot twilight zone 1.Issue description First of all, if windows manages to load, the

Probabaly motherboard - bad... + SOFTWARE: Full disc? Windows 10 Takes 20 Minutes To Boot This can be as simple as a dirty connector to the HDD or as complex as an internal failure of the drive. Above reply does not really help me really! Once you have it installed run it twice in safe mode as the product suggests and see if that doesn't improve things.

internet connection times out every 1 hour 45 minutes 3 minute boot up time? Windows 10 Slow Boot Black Screen Performance & Maintenance Slow Boot ProblemHello everyone; I'm new here today so please forgive me if I'm a little off on protocol to start out. We are not sure if it is OS or Hardware related.We have deployed about 350 of these systems and the problem seems to be spreading. Tom's Hardware Around the World Tom's Hardware Around the World Denmark Norway Finland Russia France Turkey Germany UK Italy USA Subscribe to Tom's Hardware Search the site Ok About Tom's Hardware

Windows 10 Takes 20 Minutes To Boot

Page 1 of 4 1 234 > « FSCAppServ.exe | Internet freezes and laptop stuck either on log off or shut down screen. check your laptop manual to find out how to do it; Thais will erase all files and install Windows. Windows 10 Takes 30 Minutes To Boot It takes minutes to start and desktop to appear. Windows 10 Takes 10 Minutes To Boot It seemed to me that when you run SFC /SCANNOW from an elevated command prompt (i.e.

I'm hoping that it won't take an hour to boot there. http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/6-six-minute-boot-up-help.html Brian Cooley found it for you at CES 2017 in Las Vegas and the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. I've used SFCFIX before when I had some SCANNOW errors and it sifted thru the cryptic details and simply applied the fix for me. As a bonus point, once you have got your machine to work a bit better, remove cruft (temp files etc) with a tool such as CCleaner and defragment the disc. Windows 7 Takes 30 Minutes To Startup

From there click Troubleshooting and run through any relevant ones. If SFC can't fix the problems after a couple of tries, then you can try the dism commands, earlier is not necessary Axe0,, you areCorrect,, did 2 times SFC with reboots, If I owned that board, I'd be bugging them regularly with emails asking when they were going to fix it. http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/3-minute-boot-time.html qazziJul 22, 2015, 6:34 PM hhmm the only thing i can advise is to reinstall.

This one is better than Task manager as it gives more info and tells what they are - http://www.anvir.com/anvir-task-manager.htm. SHOW ME NOW CNET © CBS Interactive Inc.  /  All Rights Reserved. both are 64 bit UEFI...

Computer Type: PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number: Generic Home Built OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10240 Multiprocessor Free CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC.

I'm thinking a hard drive failure is immanent (particularly since you say the computer is slower now - any beachballs?).If the Command-R doesn't work and you don't have your install disc, tiera limo May 2, 2013 at 10:57 am [CONTENT REMOVED] Tina Sieber May 2, 2013 at 10:23 pm Tiera, please do not copy&paste content from other sources and if you do, What is the problem with my computer?. The video card was removed about a year ago after working with magic micro on troubleshooting intermittent reboots (they suspected the video card 1st so PC was running fine for a

It will start and behave normally after, but the boot time is insane. My windows takes 3 minutes to boot Windows boot takes 2 minutes after a period time turning on. It can also be a bad keyboard, bad mouse, bad external device, especially an external HDD. http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/five-minute-boot.html I can't explain human nature here but it is interesting.Bob Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Re: mup.sys hang by Kees_B Forum moderator / January 3, 2012 5:40 AM

I'm running the startup repair right now. 5 commentsshareall 5 commentssorted by: besttopnewcontroversialoldrandomq&alive (beta)[–]zedexodus 2 points3 points4 points 4 years ago*(2 children)As suggested open up "msconfig" in either the start menu's search bar, or Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic questkid44Feb 21, 2016, 4:46 AM the HDD benchmark in samsung magician gave me a good result, it is comprable to what the scores on google say. But that's so very unlikely if it happens to so many machines at the same time, that it must be software.

Always loading very fast, i.e., about 8 seconds from cold boot. You can also use a software called Soluto which is specialized for just this task : analysing boot process and reporting, improving boot. Hide Question All replies Helpful answers Page 1 Next by alwaysforever, alwaysforever Aug 2, 2012 12:04 AM in response to Rgs1987 Level 1 (75 points) Aug 2, 2012 12:04 AM in I will keep all the externals besides essentials disconnected for now and go from there... 03-20-2013, 10:47 PM #10 [email protected] TSF Enthusiast Join Date: Nov 2004 Location:

It wouldn't hurt to do a memtst either. It could be your hard drive is bad, or maybe if you added memory, you added the wrong kind. P6T Memory: 6.00 GB Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 4850 Sound Card: Realtek High Definition Audio Monitor(s) Displays: Acer H233H FlatScreen Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 60 Hertz Keyboard: Keytronics Mouse: Hi, I'm experiencing a issue that started about a month ago while troubleshooting another problem but not sure if related Page 1 of 4 1 234 > Thread Tools Search

I'm currently sort of OEM to where I was when I got the pc put together besides the new monitor and hdmi. So they should add a few new machines to the mix and see if it spreads to them also. Please type your message and try again.            Rgs1987 Level 1 (0 points) Q: My mbp takes about 30 minutes to an hour to start up any help? Next, scan and kill viruses until nothing else is found using at least 2 different scanners (I generally use the Trinity Resource Kit for this).