Home > Windows 10 > 5-8 Secs Of Windows Response After Start-up Than Frozen

5-8 Secs Of Windows Response After Start-up Than Frozen

Version 1.0.19, Win 7 x64, I have no extensions installed other than the defaults and minimap. Save your work and restart the computer. Then (because some software didn't worket at all I turned back to XP x64 and had no problems until I got a virus XD. Has anyone got any ideas for a fix or what is going on? get redirected here

Millsy, Aug 4, 2015 #3 RatCat Joined: Aug 3, 2015 Messages: 2 Likes Received: 1 Just did a clean install of W10 on the laptop. gyf304 commented Aug 16, 2015 I suggest changing the title of this issue to "Frequent recurring freezing on Windows". I don't have quad core so that's not the issue. Let me know if youfigure it out!yeh someone please help my itunes 7.0.2 does the same it works fine untill i try to sync my ipod. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-performance/my-brand-new-windows-8-desktop-hangsfreezes-on/2f1d2961-7149-4a67-b3b5-e6f8f8d419cc

Windows 10 Freezing Fix

izuzak added the atom label Sep 1, 2015 remcopeereboom commented Sep 3, 2015 @gyf304 I suggest changing the title of this issue to "Frequent recurring freezing on Windows". I don't think it's a proxy related thing, though, because these freezes in the settings panel happen for me both at work (Win 7, corporate proxy) and at home (Windows 8.1 Complementary Content Log in or Sign up Windows 10 Forums Forums > Windows 10 Forums > Windows 10 Support > Windows 10 freezing after a few minutes Discussion in 'Windows 10

I will keep working on it-hopefully someonewill see this and have a solution. Latest Articles How to set a Metered Connection for Windows 10 Home users Regedit32 posted Oct 19, 2016 Event ID 10016 - DistributedCOM Regedit32 posted Sep 6, 2016 How to resolve for small, light files). Computer Freezes Windows 7 mnquintana closed this Sep 26, 2015 neal-morgansolar commented Oct 5, 2015 This issue is still occurring for me.

I tried the drivers and it didnt work. Windows 10 Freezes After Login pratham2003 commented Jul 9, 2016 Opening up large files is a different problem.. I know Win 10 was supposed to be "smart" enough to update all necessary drivers for us, but in my case anyway, that turned out not to be true. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic

nycdotnet commented Jul 8, 2015 OK it seems I can reproduce this again. Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Startup So by the looks of it, Core Temp seems to be the culprit. I did the same thing and Iam still having the problem. Refer to Updating the BIOS (Desktop PCs) or Updating the BIOS (Notebook PCs).

Windows 10 Freezes After Login

On Windows 10. rwese commented Aug 6, 2015 Updated and did my weekly freeze-testing: Now Atom 1.0.4, just by jumping around in the settings it will freeze up for a brief period. Windows 10 Freezing Fix In my case the first freeze happened when I tried to start typing in the Install box, and the second one happened when I tried to select all inside the text Windows 10 Freezes On Login Z7_3054ICK0KGTE30AQO5O3KA3015 hp-online-communities-portlet Actions ${title} Loading...

Next I did a physical hardware check. Get More Info Once complete, you’ll see a list of choices, so press F4 to choose to boot in Safe Mode. If this option isn’t available then you could download an ISO for a previous Windows 10 version and install from that. I am using Atom version 0.209.0. How To Unfreeze Windows 10

It definitely has less packages but I don't really need that much. To search for possible solutions, follow these steps: Connect any network cables that were disconnected earlier. This should help! useful reference However, there have been reports from some users who don’t match this description and are still having the problem.

I want to go back to 7.0.1 !!! Windows 10 Freezes 2016 This usually happens after starting Edge or switching to internet explored. Reply Joe Keeley October 5, 2016 at 5:58 pm Hey Bess - Please can you explain what's not working after following step 2?

For further information and instructions, see HP PCs - Computer Might Be Infected by a Virus or Malware (Widows 10, 8).

And maybe increase your realease cycles by more thoroughly testing for the windows env. I Tried to uninstall all packages. While Atom does run better on OSX/Linux, it's still quite slow and does run into these freezing/crashing issues at times. Computer Freezes After A Few Minutes Windows 7 HP PCs - Computer Locks Up or Freezes (Windows 10, 8) This document applies to HP and Compaq computers with Windows10 or Windows 8.

I don't know enough to know if the problem is vista related or something else. I write a HTML (fizesize=60kb) with scripts into code. After installing just the nvidia driver, anti virus software and Java it happened again. http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/start-button-gives-no-response-for-100-seconds-after-boot.html Maybe I had to much of that in the last year....ahhahhaha.

Sign Up Now! Terms Privacy Security Status Help You can't perform that action at this time. To try and find if a 3rd party shell extension is causing your Windows Explorer to crash on certain actions, you'll need to download this handy (and free) utility: ShelExView.