Home > Windows 10 > 5 Minutes To Boot

5 Minutes To Boot

New coworker puts on disturbing shows and music on the store TV How would people use "cherry-pick"? When does a player have to state they are making a passive check? The time now is 03:09 AM. 500M Consumers Reached Yearly Copyright 2016 Mobile Nations • Terms and Conditions • Privacy Policy • Careers: Writer | Dev • Licensing • External Links I noticed that my PC was taking way too long to boot and after it I noticed using Soluto that my Boot up time was 4 mins and 45 secs this http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/wait-20-minutes-to-boot-up.html

Uncheck the unnecessary startup items. TOP 10 INFORMATION 3,940,930 views 7:07 Intel Core i5 4690K Computer Build - Duration: 22:10. Then reboot.Which ones would you think I should disable?I use Soluto to see how long my pc takes to start and for some reason I can't stop google update and punkbusterA What is a Patty Code? https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/389511/my-pc-takes-over-5-minutes-to-boot-up/

Windows 10 Takes 10 Minutes To Boot

If you accept cookies from this site, you will only be shown this dialog once!You can press escape or click on the X to close this box. If you go back, you should do a clean install as that will ensure the best install, with the least chance for any corruption. The system returned: (22) Invalid argument The remote host or network may be down. Disruptive posting: Flaming or offending other usersIllegal activities: Promote cracked software, or other illegal contentOffensive: Sexually explicit or offensive languageSpam: Advertisements or commercial links Submit report Cancel report Track this discussion

more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed Divine Hammer Computers SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe425425 Loading... I am not an expert to this site but just running a suggested program to remove them from the startup is a quick get out clause, and is not the overall Windows 10 Takes Forever To Login So please adhere to our forum policies or your posts will be deleted from now on.Kees Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Answer hi by adamvaldez / April 22,

So...you have a problem. Windows 10 Takes 30 Minutes To Boot Still unusable for three more minutes or so. In the beginning there was the command line. Big and bad (in a good way) Razer Blade Pro review: a 4K gaming laptop with all the power you'll need Enter now!

Attached Files Startup-and-Task-Manager.jpg 367.18KB 22 downloads Back to top #4 Allan Allan BC Advisor 7,985 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Location:New Jersey Local time:04:09 AM Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:12 PM Windows 10 Slow Boot Up Several functions may not work. Why does one AT-AT have a hole in it in "Rogue One"? I've thought of a clean install for a few days, but it's always tricky and time consuming to configure everything again.

Windows 10 Takes 30 Minutes To Boot

The computer will go through BIOS fine, then display the Windows loading screen fine, then it will be a blank screen for a long time until showing the start screen to http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/189062-boot-up-taking-5-10-mins.html I do not have an excessive amount of Restore points. Windows 10 Takes 10 Minutes To Boot Loading... Windows 10 20 Minutes To Boot Reply Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter Wybrem Member Posts 5 Posts 09-11-2015, 03:49 PM #8   Wow, my desktop boots within 20 seconds.

Android Central Connectedly CrackBerry iMore Windows Central Tesla Central VR Heads MrMobile Behind enemy lines Windows 10 on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar is surprisingly fun… and good! Get More Info Back to top #11 Carlos_V Carlos_V Topic Starter Members 14 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Local time:03:09 AM Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:28 PM Download and run Mike Lin's Startup Control Edited by retinchet, 06 April 2011 - 08:45 PM. Proffitt Forum moderator / April 21, 2011 2:39 AM PDT In reply to: My computer takes over 5 minutes to boot You'll get replies about the spam rather than the topic.Speed Windows 10 Takes Minutes To Boot

When selected, F9 diagnostics showed all passed.I have run CHKDSK /R, and it found no errors. What do I do? 1 user(s) are reading this topic 0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users Reply to quoted postsClear BleepingComputer.com → Security → Am I infected? So - while you may put your name, like 'Pete' or 'Mary' - in a post, you may not use a url to tell us who you are. useful reference I've literally tried everything I've found: -Ran Malwarebytes five times: no malware.

You should return it--if possible? Windows 10 Takes 20 Minutes To Boot kilObit 6,795 views 4:38 Windows 10 Anniversary Update: New Features - Duration: 8:46. Using the site is easy and fun.

I just find it weird that that just started happening all of a sudden since I have had the same amount of processes running for months now and never had that

Disabled Chrome apps and that helped my boot significantly. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site. By removing the checkmarks in the box next to the item you want to stop loading during logon you can troubleshoot to see what is taking up your valuable startup time. Windows 7 Slow Boot Up It's a brand new laptop, you know. -Updated every single driver.

Reply Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter patternjake Member Posts 37 Posts 09-22-2015, 03:26 PM #9   I'm going to say the culprit is crapware that is pre-loaded on many Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required! Windows 10 Guru 84,908 views 2:23 How to set up and install Kodi xbmc and Addons to watch free tv and movies - Duration: 18:42. http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-10/laptop-takes-10-minutes-to-boot.html Today's Posts Popular This Week Ask a Question Advanced Search Titles Only OR Settings Subscribed Threads Edit Avatar Edit Profile General Settings Friends & Contacts My Profile Mark Forums Read 0

Edited by hamluis, 08 April 2011 - 05:36 PM. Reply Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter Jozef jurcisin Member Posts 83 Posts 09-23-2015, 07:58 PM #10   Can you uninstall video driver and use just default WIN driver see Click on File as in the following image to save the change and exit the program. Sign in 2 Loading...

I'm running a 3.3Ghz i5 (2500K), 16GB 1333Mhz RAM and the primary hdd is 160GB 7200RPM (with just Windows 7 Pro installed), I also have a second 2TB 7200RPM hard drive. I would really appreciate the help, the waiting isn't a big deal but it is quite annoying personally. So, I guess you're right. I'm afraid that you will have to dig further to find out what is stalling.

After login it will be several minutes before any Explorer window can be opened. –Martheen Cahya Paulo Jun 25 '12 at 12:44 It's the first thing I think about Glad it worked out for the OP. Regards Back to top #6 Carlos_V Carlos_V Topic Starter Members 14 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Local time:03:09 AM Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:49 PM Thank you for the replies guys. Register now!

Showing results for  Search instead for  Do you mean  or Post new question Post new question Question Reply Topic Options Subscribe Mark Topic as New Mark Topic as Read Float this There are tools you can run (see that link) that will analyse this for you.