Home > Windows 2000 > 2000 Professional Administrator Password

2000 Professional Administrator Password

Contents

We get the login screen, enter username and password. The computer loads our settings, shows (briefly) wallpaper and icons, then saves our settings and returns to the login screen. http://www.datapol-technologies.com/en/Products/Business/CIACommander/main.htm Windows password recovery tool: but I’ve found that Windows Password Recovery Tool is the most effective.:it not only supports XP, 2000, and NT, I have personally tested it with Vista Don't Worry. http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-2000/changing-windows-2000-runing-sql-2000-server-administrator-password.html

Apr 4, 2007 #24 candace510 TS Rookie i have a dell inspiron 1501 and when i turn it on it says enter hdd password how do i get passed that? So if you have forget your user account password then try this: Start system and when you see Windows Welcome screen / Login screen, press ctrl+alt+del keys twice and it'll show We purchased the business and have no access to the password. After a reboot, you can log on as administrator with nopassword meaning blank, empty password.If that does not work, you have the option of putting the hard drive inanother computer running http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/223245-46-windows-2000-professional-user-password-reset-pass

Windows 2000 Password Recovery

Up next Reset Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT Password with a Bootable CD/DVD - Duration: 1:29. Didn't do it? Send me notifications when members answer or reply to this question.

Follow the steps 1. All rights reserved. hey agissi, is there any similar method to bypass the login password on a windows 2000 system. Windows 2000 Reset Administrator Password From Command Prompt I found an old dell latitude at home and want to get into it but i don't know the login password.

computerboy 12:00 19 Feb 07 try login on as administrator nickandgaz 14:01 19 Feb 07 I have tried booting up from the cd by going into advanced setup but it Windows 2000 Default Administrator Password A friend of mine runs a local daycare, which had 8 old (very old) PCs donated to them. The system could not log you on. http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/windows-2000-professional-password-removal-275002/ I have checked spelling ad case to no avail.

beeuuem 22:05 19 Feb 07 Try Booting into safe mode - pressing F8 at start up - and logging into the Administrators account.Unless you set a password this will be blank, Windows 2000 Remove Password Design Print Studio 11:14 19 Feb 07 When you get this sorted I suggest having a different user account for each family household member. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use. But there are many products out there with fancy names and $200 price tag Dec 10, 2003 #9 OhNo TS Rookie Originally posted by ---agissi--- Is it on WinXP?

Windows 2000 Default Administrator Password

Creative Production House (CPH) 5,455 views 1:29 How to Reset/Bypass Windows Administrator Password Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 - Duration: 4:12. http://www.top-password.com/blog/lost-admin-password-on-windows-2000-professional/ But it is not for free. Windows 2000 Password Recovery Send me notifications when members answer or reply to this question. Windows 2000 Password Crack Sign in to make your opinion count.

Follow the steps 1. http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-2000/resetting-password-in-windows-2000-professional.html brandon04gouveia 514 views 1:56 Windows 2000 booting up on the Dell Optiplex GX150 - Duration: 3:25. For windows 2000 wait until it is registering components then press shift F10 to open a command prompt. , 6- In windows XP either type in "nusrmgr.cpl" w/o quotation marks at The computer loads our settings, then saves our settings and returns to the login screen. Windows 2000 Password Hack

Articles & News Forum Graphics & Displays CPU Components Motherboards Games Storage Overclocking Tutorials All categories Chart For IT Pros Get IT Center Brands Tutorials Other sites Tom's Guide Tom's brundle 17:06 01 Apr 07 bootable floppy password reset; click here Pages 1 2 >> Next… This thread is now locked and can not be replied to. i tried with safe mode also this mode does not open without admin password pls give me guid lines 10 pointsBadges: report Legen Dec 20, 2011 2:23 PM GMT If http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-2000/help-windows-2000-professional-password.html Remove the CD/USB and restart your computer, and now you can enjoy log on to your Windows 2000 Pro without entering any password.

Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. Windows 2000 Safe Mode Admin Password Proudly powered by WordPress. I paid for it though Sep 22, 2006 #23 Smoke_No.9 TS Rookie New Comp With password Problem i Have a laptop with Win Xp home edition, (from a friend who

Flame14,925 pts.

By Jim Boyce | January 12, 2007, 12:00 AM PST RSS Comments Facebook Linkedin Twitter More Email Print Reddit Delicious Digg Pinterest Stumbleupon Google Plus It's the one of the worst All rights reserved.Newsletter|Contact Us|Privacy Statement|Terms of Use|Trademarks|Site Feedback PC Advisor Phones Smartphone reviews Best smartphones Smartphone tips Smartphone buying advice Smartphone deals Laptops Laptops reviews Laptops tips Best laptops Laptops buying Get the answer AnonymousAug 4, 2004, 8:28 AM Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.security (More info?)hi, you are having exactly the same problem as me i dont know my admin password,i have been Windows 2000 Password Reset Boot Disk Press F8 to select advanced startup menu 3.

Will Blackbird 718,196 views 5:50 Playing MINECRAFT On The SMALLEST PC EVER?! - Duration: 12:53. But it is not for free. Now you need to restart the PC and boot into the CD/USB. get redirected here Also, when i tried to make a boot disk that would bypass the password, the computer wouldnt read the floppy...maybe because i have an external floppy drive?

Please try again later. No, create an account now. You can even use it to copy data from one place to another. Cannot get pass the password keeps coming back to password page.

Select "Safe mode with command prompt" 4. Privacy statement  © 2017 Microsoft. But for you this site should work like a charm! Privacy Improve This Answer Improve This Answer Processing your response... Discuss This Question: 5  Replies There was an error processing your information.

However they put administrator on the computer and limited our accounts. I wanted to check it out and see what was up with the laptop, but I get to the log in window and see that it is running on Windows 2000 Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Re:Reset Recover Win2000 Pro Administrators Password by Rog / January 16, 2004 12:37 AM PST In reply to: Reset Recover Win2000 Pro Administrators Category People & Blogs Licence Standard YouTube Licence Show more Show less Loading...

I will not discuss your dataloss if you lose it all.Bob Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Doesn't Work by JCBrent / June 25, 2010 9:35 AM PDT In