Home > Windows 7 > 2 Different Background Images On ExtededDesktop?

2 Different Background Images On ExtededDesktop?

Contents

My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... When I try to run Display Fusion it changes the resolution on the main monitor making it so big I can't see the bottom half of the window. It also manages monitor settings, moves windows from display to display...It's not free, but it is worth the small investment.Daniel SchraderFriday, 17 October 2014 12:15:08 UTCGreat post.Thanks for sharing this post Get geeky trivia, fun facts, and much more. click site

August 13, 2008 Nick I am wondering if this will work with more then two monitors? You can click to enlarge the image if you'd like, but it's big. I fixed it by selecting three pictures and then just clicking next until I got the combination I wanted! Before Windows 8.x, you needed a third-party utility like DisplayFusion to accomplish the task.

Different Desktop Backgrounds On Dual Monitors Windows 7

If you want to switch the wallpaper on any specific monitor, right-click on the desktop and select Next desktop background.Note: If you do not see different wallpapers on each of your Forum New Posts FAQ Forum Actions Mark Forums Read Tutorial Index Tutorials Join Us Forum Windows 10 Forums Customization Setting different Backgrounds for Dual Monitors in Windows 10 Page 1 of more hot questions question feed about us tour help blog chat data legal privacy policy work here advertising info mobile contact us feedback Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Windows 8 actually has quite a few awesome features for dual or more monitor setups, but until they fix the whole Start Screen/No-Start-Button issues, people aren't going to be migrating anytime

My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Going into %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Theme, I see only one file named TranscodedWallpaper? Computer Type: PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number: Home Brewed OS: Ubuntu14.04x64 MintMate17x64 Win10Prox64 CPU: I7 4790K @5 GHz Motherboard: MSI-Z97A GAMING 7 (MS-7916) Memory: 32 GB G-Skill Trident X @2400MHZ Graphics Card: John's Background Switcher Gave up trying to figure it out.Thanks, as always.billThursday, 25 September 2014 12:01:49 UTCWindows 8 only, not supported on Windows 7.Back to stitching with Paint.NET...Michael DudleyThursday, 25 September 2014 12:19:41 UTCRunning

November 17, 2007 cherryottis does this product have support with dreamscene? September 25, '14 Comments [27] Posted in Tools Sponsored By I wanted a different wallpaper (or "screensaver," for the non-technical relatives, because I know you call desktop wallpaper that) for each and it works like a charm! http://www.pcworld.com/article/2984423/windows/how-to-set-different-wallpapers-for-multiple-monitors-in-windows-10.html First, tap the Windows logo key + R to open the Run window, then type (or copy and paste) the following: control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper Once that in place, click OK

How is it possible for other animals to have better night vision than humans, who can detect individual photons? How To Set Dual Monitor Wallpaper Windows 7 Open other pic in PS; to copy to clipboard. In addition, you can also create gradient color backgrounds. He also has contributed to other notable tech sites including InformationWeek and How-To Geek.

Different Wallpaper For Each Monitor Windows 10

Thanks for the help now my 22inch ViewSonics look better than ever. http://www.online-tech-tips.com/windows-7/different-background-dual-monitor-windows-7/ Follow him on Twitter @mysticgeek. Different Desktop Backgrounds On Dual Monitors Windows 7 But back when I did use wallpapers on multiple monitor setups the workaround I used was photoshop -- I would just go build a 3200x1200 image or what have you and Dual Monitor Wallpaper Windows 7 For each method, we'll use a handful of Game of Thrones wallpapers to demonstrate.

Here's an easy way: Copy the background images to: C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper\Windows Use CTRL key for multiple selection to select both backgrounds.Right click on one background->Set as desktop background You should have a get redirected here OS: 10 Quote adammmJunior Member Posts : 1 Windows 10 New 02 Aug 2015 #10 Nanodice said: Nope..It shows two wallpapers but it still sets the same one wallpaper for Don't Miss a Single Tip! It has that feature. Dual Screen Wallpaper Windows 7

A screenshot of dual displays with different desktop wallpapers in Windows 10. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-7/background-tasks-for-xp.html How can I provide reasons for racism?

There is not a way to have a different image for each monitor unless you save two images next to each other as one file with the correct resolution for your Dual Monitor Tools Windows 7 More like this Windows 10 review: It's familiar, it's powerful, but the Edge browser falls... 12 obscure new Windows 10 features that eliminate everyday hassles How to maximize your first 30 really user friendly guidelines October 31, 2011 chaubey pushpend Marwana hai DID YOU KNOW?Bug zappers aren't just a tacky backyard decoration, they're extremely unhygienic too-researchers found that microscopic particles of the

share|improve this answer answered Mar 19 '13 at 0:10 matt lohkamp 1731110 add a comment| protected by BinaryMisfit Oct 26 '10 at 18:23 Thank you for your interest in this question.

Popular Latest How To Update Google Chrome to the Latest Version December 30, 2016 How-To Add Google Docs In-cell Dropdown and Validation in Spreadsheets January 26, 2017 How to Reset Your XOR Operation Intuition Least square fit to find unknown coefficients Is there a reason the Wachowskis chose the names Smith and Anderson? Works perfectly. Different Wallpapers For Mobile Note: If you haven't set up your monitors yet, make sure to read our article on how to configure dual monitors with Windows 10.Set a Different Wallpaper On Each Separate Monitor To

You'll still stitch the images together, but you'll have to leave some black or white space at the bottom of one to get them to align correctly. June 28, 2008 Luis Thanks!!!! Then scroll down to select your picture. my review here Get downloadable ebooks for free!

But it's still there, if you know where to look. Use your favorite image editing software to paste the images you want into each screen and it's own area. share|improve this answer edited Feb 9 '16 at 9:07 janv8000 1,6151913 answered Jan 29 '10 at 17:09 Travis 1,5221102 7 Also, you can just use your favorite image editing program March 21, 2010 Ravaged Thank you, that's what i searched ;) April 25, 2010 Chook Simple and easy.

Thank you SO much! Let's look at a much better method. Browsers, notepad, etc, not Outlook, OneNote etc) display this effect. It also has two other irritating shortcomings: if the images are not the exact resolution of your monitor, they won't work, and they will randomly rotate positions every 30 minutes.

February 17, 2009 Lary One question please , why does the program need to connect to the internet? And it has a lot of other features which I really think are useful! Now it won't work no matter what I try. If you find yourself in scenario one, though, let's take a look at how to set a custom wallpaper on each monitor in Windows 10. (And if you're in a customize-all-the-things mood,

February 18, 2009 kELVIN ` Kelvin Exactly what I have been looking for. Can a company refuse to sell stock? This will make the image continuous across both monitors. This can be any folder - even the Desktop.