Home > Windows 7 > 2 Quick Questions About Installation (slipstreamed Upgrade

2 Quick Questions About Installation (slipstreamed Upgrade

Contents

If you have a Windows 7 disc without Service Pack 1 integrated, click the Slipstream Service Pack option in the “Select an image to configure” window and you’ll be able to Update: if you are upgrading from RTM to SP3 then first slipstream SP2 if you are using Vista as a host. RT Se7en Lite is a sort of vLite or nLite for Windows 7. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-7/quick-windows-xp-pro-upgrade-question.html

When and/or if your clients find out about this, you will be (rightfully) blackballed in your local industry. Is WSUS a good way for this or does it only cache updates locally? And now we're told to not only download the WAIK for Windows 7 but now install it? Just be sure that what you're downloading is something "untouched" or "virgin" or "crack-free" and in case you want to activate it, activate it properly. https://forums.techguy.org/threads/2-quick-questions-about-installation-slipstreamed-upgrade-boot-entry-remains.707023/

Slipstream Windows 7 Updates

It only keeps track of your updates and will act as a repo for updates so that rather than updating 300+ meg of updates from your Internet connection, they'll come from September 16, 2012 LostSoul It seems that those people who think that "distributing clean Windows 7 ISOs via torrent is illegal" is totally forgetting something. A: This problem occurs because after a Minidump (or memory dump) file is written, the paging file continues to have a flag set that indicates that a memory dump file needs Not the answer you're looking for?

Thread Status: Not open for further replies. If the material is copyrighted and you didn't pay for or otherwise get the legal right or license to receive those files, those are all copyright violations…" September 16, 2012 Tellim12 It doesn't matter if you download copies from torrents, Amazon, the Microsoft Store, or buy a physical copy at Best Buy…they are all the same; only the licensing matters. Ntlite Windows 7 The fact is you are probably ripping them off anyway with your apparent attitude so what the hell is your problem?

nLite 1.4.9.1 2008.09.11 Few updates and fixes, still polishing. #Updated. Slipstream Windows 10 I had created one image specifically for 250 Panasonic Toughbooks, having to install XP individually and then wait to download and install all updates would have taken 4-6 hours per laptop. Have Microsoft changed policy suddenly? https://www.raymond.cc/blog/create-an-integrated-up-to-date-windows-7-install-disc/ First you will have to make sure your computer automatically logs into a user.

Torrents fall under two main types: public domain & copy-written. Rt Se7en Lite Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More... You can find that on the Microsoft support site easily and download the MSU files for the update. How much do you want to bet that Microsoft has never given this permission?

Slipstream Windows 10

Fix cell size of ArrayPlot "as rich as him", "as rich as he" or "as rich as he is" Are Non-Muslims from the banned countries allowed? The business version was originally designated by the letters NT. Slipstream Windows 7 Updates menu home about faq guides forum linksdownload contact make a donation nLite NTLite is out! 2014.09.18 Finally, my next-generation tool is released, supporting Windows 7 through 10. Slipstream Windows 7 Sp1 September 14, 2012 shinigamibob Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that torrenting a disc image of Windows isn't illegal.

The final version of SP3 os not available to the general public until next week and doesn't come slipstreamed with XP. get redirected here Log in or Sign up Tech Support Guy Home Forums > Operating Systems > Windows XP > Computer problem? A: They don't exist in the XP Start Menu. Why does the discriminant tell us how many zeroes a quadratic equation has? Slipstream Windows 7 Drivers

Since this site deals with Windows XP, this FAQ is directed toward the questions I've been asked most frequently about XP. September 14, 2012 r @ Jimrx7 : This is all fine for personal or casual use, but clients pay some of us by the hour for standard installations, setups, updates & What happens if Matter Reshaper reveals a land? http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-7/windows-7-home-premium-upgrade-quick-question.html Using a cracked/pirated IS definitely illegal.

Head to Start > All Programs > Microsoft Windows AIK. Nlite Windows 7 At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is you have a product key acquired in a legal way because it is something you need to use in You're just trying to avoid what you originally suggested.

September 15, 2012 Mark Is there anyway i can do this without having a dual core processor?

Alternative RT Se7en Lite download [Softpedia] JOIN THE DISCUSSION Tweet Chris Hoffman is a technology writer and all-around computer geek. How could immortal children age faster than immortal adults? share|improve this answer answered Oct 12 '11 at 10:52 Bart Silverstrim 28.8k94979 thanks for your reply! Ntlite License Key If you have an ISO file, you can open it with a program like 7-Zip to extract the contents (or mount it in Windows 8 and 10).

Using WSUS, is it possible to force immediate install of updates, reboot and install more updates automatically? The one who said to just download it from a torrent - ARE YOU FOR REAL? Download the appropriate version for your version of Windows -- x86 if you’re using a 32-bit version of Windows or x64 if you're using a 64-bit edition. my review here Simple!

share|improve this answer answered Jan 21 '12 at 13:42 motobói 726514 add a comment| up vote 1 down vote To my knowledge there has to be a level of user interaction.. Now that Microsoft offers Windows 7 ISO images for download, it would be nice if Microsoft itself updated these images with the latest patches occasionally. Q: I have more than one computer at home. Distributing (clean) Win 7 ISOs via torrent is illegal without their permission.

poochee replied Jan 31, 2017 at 11:44 PM Loading... Right-click the "Deployment Tools Command Prompt" shortcut and select "Run as Administrator." Run the following command at the prompt, replacing C:\Win7SP1ISO with the path to the directory you used earlier. I tried such a customization, it works. I found the x86 version though.

That worked to a certain extent, but I didn't get it 100% right the first time and may try again. Download wuinstall.exe to a network location accessible to new machines. Chris You Brain, Thank You "HowToGeek" =). To the guy that complained that this will somehow decrease his profit because it speeds up the install and he will be cheated out of some cash.

Windows NT versions were designed to be more robust than the consumer versions with a heavy emphasis on reliability and security. Second, they DO NOT INSTALL A FRESH WINDOWS. Guides only mention RT se7en, and the 64 bit version is MIA. StevenX, Apr 25, 2008 #5 Sponsor This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies.

Sabi nga nila, kapag nakuha mo lang yung Windows 7 ISO mula sa torrent, eh parang nakakuha ka lang ng balat ng condom, eh ang tanong nasan ang condom? The official Microsoft answer is it stands for eXPerience. To use Personalized Menus you have to switch to the Classic Start Menu as detailed in the previous question. September 14, 2012 polferis Hello!

I-google translate nyo para maintindihan nyo to! Q: Where did all my desktop icons go? I've made streamlined Win install disks before & they are only good until you need newer updates, drivers, service-packs, etc… Microsoft automatically provides the most current updates as part of the