Home > Windows 7 > 20 Minutes To Boot Up

20 Minutes To Boot Up

Contents

I tried running of the other video outputs but have not had repeatable success (back on HDMI). To give you the best advice, we'd need some info about your system. FF - ProfilePath - C:\Users\TiGrimZ\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\06s9at5c.default\ FF - ExtSQL: !HIDDEN! 2012-09-13 19:23; [email protected]; C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\MozillaAddOn3 FF - ExtSQL: !HIDDEN! 2013-07-17 13:59; {ACAA314B-EEBA-48e4-AD47-84E31C44796C}; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\plugins\ff . ============= uStart Page = hxxp://www.bing.com uProxyOverride = BHO: HP Print Enhancer: {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll BHO: DivX Plus Web Player HTML5

Login takes 20 minutes Tom's Hardware Around the World Tom's Hardware Around the World Denmark Norway Finland Russia France Turkey Germany UK Italy USA Subscribe to Tom's Hardware Search the site Today everything was working great, I never install windows 7 updates and use my own nod32 anti virus. PyreeAug 6, 2012, 9:11 PM Look like there is a bit of hope:http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itprogeneral/thread/566cdd43-ce91-4e64-93e0-8d09d8fc1ea0 xfile102Aug 6, 2012, 9:12 PM Ok Guys, I finally let Startup Repair run and this is what I My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/506550/system-takes-over-20-minutes-to-boot-up-in-normal-mode/

Windows 7 Slow Boot Up

However, I do not know whether or not this will reset everything properly rather than having a fresh copy of windows. From another pc or yours if Windows loads ok. Once it froze in windows and once actually had a BSOD.

Windows Central Offers Save $90 on these FRESHeBUDS Pro Magnetic Bluetooth Earbuds Returning for 2017 We're back with an new episode of #AskDanWindows < > Best Laptops Best Antivirus Lumia 950 Furthermore, CPU and disk usage are extremely high for most tasks I was used to on W7, topping 100 % for minutes. But this was something that has never occurred just after the bios initializes. Windows 7 Slow Boot And Shutdown I purchased a new Dell XPS-8700 about a month ago, and just the other day took the leap and upgraded to Windows 10.

With the newly burned cd boot with the cd go to HDD>Diagnostics>The make and model of your hard drive, Seagate, Maxtor, Drive Fitness which is Hitachi, Or Western Digital. Windows 7 Slow Boot Black Screen I think you PSU is probably OK but FYI it's not on our list of quality PSUs in that wattage range. tiera limo May 2, 2013 at 10:57 am [CONTENT REMOVED] Tina Sieber May 2, 2013 at 10:23 pm Tiera, please do not copy&paste content from other sources and if you do, Then from the command prompt type sfc /scannow.- If all else fails, you can check the rather cryptic system event log.

If the PC works fine, + HARDWARE: try another hard disc. Windows 7 Slow Boot Welcome Screen What is it's size and percent used? Everything passes but still a 20 minute delay for boot. It takes minutes to start and desktop to appear.

Windows 7 Slow Boot Black Screen

Disruptive posting: Flaming or offending other usersIllegal activities: Promote cracked software, or other illegal contentOffensive: Sexually explicit or offensive languageSpam: Advertisements or commercial links Submit report Cancel report Track this discussion

I think what's happening is that the BIOS is sending corrupt info to the OS...which then runs it's own tests to see what's going on and takes forever to complete them. Windows 7 Slow Boot Up Note that some viruses can hide themselves from your antivirus program in normal mode, so you really need to scan in Safe Mode. Slow Startup Windows 10 When I get it opened I'll send over the PSU info.

SR-71 BlackbirdAug 6, 2012, 7:53 AM Is your anti-virus working and up to date? useful reference I wrote down as much as i could of it and narrowed it down to this file named Microsoft.Windows.Diagnosis.SDEngine.dll. Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required! Well today when I booted up in the am it hung up on starting windows as usual with the fans running really hard (thing went into temperature default to protect the Windows 7 Takes A Long Time To Boot Before Login Screen

It's frustrating than my old basic Gateway with pirated Windows 7 Ultimate runs like a charm and boots in 1:20. I suggest that you try to do so again as it may be necessary to reinstall your operating system if it's poorly sick. I know that you said that for some reason that you didn't want to run system restore but apart from reinstalling this is your only choice. my review here Please tell me this is something I can fix without having to Restore or Reinstall Win 7.

or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site. Windows 7 Slow Startup Fix In any case, there aren't any problems with the startup any more, but the freezing when scanning does seem suspicious. One Windows Microsoft is building a new Windows 10 Shell for PC, Mobile and Xbox Get ready for beta!

Can you help me determine what to do?

But see if what I tell you about what occurred today aligns with what you're saying then maybe I can really narrow it down. It keeps saying Please Wait... I do know that you need to run the SFC command from an elevated command windows or it won't show any results. Slow Startup Windows 7 64 Bit sometimes due to this setting, it takes a long time to wake up.

Brett928S2Aug 7, 2012, 3:15 AM Hi As far as I can see, you STILL have NOT run a full hard drive test from DOS....All the best Brett verbalizerAug 7, 2012, 3:19 Bitte versuche es sp├Ąter erneut. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help! ;~; DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_AMD64 NETWORK Internet Explorer: 10.0.9200.16660 BrowserJavaVersion: 10.25.2 Run by TiGrimZ at 2:14:39 on 2013-09-03 Microsoft Windows get redirected here and the last, restart your computer.

Halo Wars 2 Blitz: Game modes, beginner's tips, and more On the Inside Everything you need to know about the Xbox Insider Program Beautiful compromises Surface Studio review: you'll want one, Wird geladen... Forum New Posts FAQ Forum Actions Mark Forums Read Tutorial Index Tutorials Join Us Forum Windows 10 Forums Performance & Maintenance Very slow 45 min Boot Page 1 of 2 12