Home > Windows 7 > 7 64 Bit Stopped Booting Correctly Suddenly

7 64 Bit Stopped Booting Correctly Suddenly

Contents

thanx June 6, 2009 cotts73 Hi jaspal, aslong as you have your recovery partition (with information in it i.e.3423MB or some kind of size) all should be ok….i think. Reply NoNo November 13, 2014 at 6:09 am # I fixed the problem by uninstalling Cyberlink Youcam and Google Chrome (which had updated the night before the problems). thanks June 13, 2009 tiemen thx, this really helped June 21, 2009 leanna Thank you so much!!! So if the first time doesn't fix it, boot from the Vista DVD again and run it a second time. get redirected here

Please reply via E-mail or here if more convenient. Reply dav July 15, 2015 at 6:12 am # thankyou download worked for me Reply tekeous September 4, 2015 at 5:35 am # Had the same problem, out of the blue Now scroll down and find an error (Red Cross Error or explanation error) related to explorer.exe. On Windows, open %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\ in Windows Explorer and rename the Default profile to Defaultbackup after you exit the web browser.Run Chrome again. look at this web-site

Startup Repair Cannot Repair This Computer Automatically

h November 9, 2014 at 6:59 am # goto appdata folder froom run commandusers/google/chrome then delete userdata folder completely.go to your control panel and unistalled google chomeshut down your machineturn it The previous failed attempts include the safe mode that failed to function, system restore was inaccessible. I've tried system recovery, but no change. If you're looking for anti-malware and anti-virus software I would be wary of the "free" versions because although people seem to love these upstarts and their free versions, they MAY cause

Bootmgr is missing, i don't want the Cd inside my dvd every time i startup !!!, is there any way i UN compress this Boomgr file ? Create a new user profile account on this computer If it doesn't fix by using above steps the follow the third and last step. 3. Is there anything I can do in safemode to try to get something done? Windows 7 Not Starting or if using Chrome Portable, just delete the entire chrome portable folder and copy back the one from your backup done a couple of days ago :) Reply Martin Brinkmann June

Although I still don't know which item was preventing the application from working. also if you dont have a recovery disk then you will not be able to install windows. bootmgr is the Windows Vista boot loader that is started by the Windows Vista MBR boot code. The bootmrg message only started appearing after I added a new hardrive to my computer.

If I/we do need to completely reinstall windows how can we go about it if we don't have the disk, without buying it again or downloading a torrent. Laptop Not Starting So those users are more vulnerable to this error. - Due to outdated security and without presence of a good antivirus software it is possible that your system is being infected Specs:Windows 7 x64 Home PremiumIntel Core 2 Duo P87006 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce GTX 260MHe said it worked fine in his room and then he brought it downstairs (I'm assuming he did Method 5: Do update your Windows drivers like; USB drivers / Network Adapter Drivers / Wifi Drivers etc.

Windows 7 Won't Boot Black Screen

One tutorial said that the problem is almost always in the Registry Editor, in the set Hkey_classes_root/*/shellex. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2694911/error-windows-explorer-has-stopped-working Once you press any key, you will see Windows is loading files.3. Startup Repair Cannot Repair This Computer Automatically OS: Windows server 2008 r2 64bit Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce7a144 Faulting module name: ieproxy.dll, version: 8.0.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce7c6af Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x000000000005fd98 Faulting Safe Mode Windows 7 It's the Master Boot Record (MBR) code loaded by Windows Vista that shows this error message.

Keep getting "Whoa! http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-7/file-sharing-home-network-suddenly-stopped-working.html If any application you need to remove forcefully, use REVO uninstall tool. 2. I have gone through each of your steps and have come down to number 8 and found this file path - PLease help, thank you ‘Log Name: Application Source: Application Error So what I did was I check the CMOS settings I saw that the Boot Up Floopy Drive was enabled that I think it must be disable(correct me if I'm wrong). Startup Repair Windows 7

if not then you need to look for it. Then just decided to check the Properties (I had also ran it in Compatability Mode since I was on a Vista 32bit system) and then checked the PERMISSIONS.......that's where it was! Select Recover to out-of-box state. useful reference fkin missing mgr … you js have to have a boot up cd… if you dont have it..

and it worked! Windows Error Recovery Under System Recovery options, you will see tools such as Startup Repair, System Restore, Windows Complete PC Restore, Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, and Command Prompt.How to use these tools:Startup Repair- This The only thing that worked was booting from floppies, and installing WinXP that way.

Hopefully after all this you will get rid of your windows explorer has stopped working error.

If the issue is still persist then follow our following more tools. 7. To run Msconfig - clcik on start -> Type ‘msconfig' into search box and then click on found ‘msconfig.exe' then it'll open a config page, go to startup tab. 4. May 14, 2009 daniel hi i have bootmrg on my windows vista computer yer load disk in to computer reinstill windows and it cant find my hard drive iv been trying Asus Laptop Wont Boot If that doesn't work, I would say to reformat.

What do I have doing this? The moral of this story is don't move a laptop when it is on. Reply Hal Rogers December 9, 2015 at 2:04 pm Windows 7: Windows explorer has stopped working - try this… Left Click (or find) My Computer In Upper left part of window this page i need some more info from both of you…..

Right click on MyComputer and then click on Manage. After I did some reconfiguration I wasn't able to boot into windows. thanks Paul http://support.microsoft.com/kb/300415 (diskpart info) May 30, 2009 David there is no recovery system, when the disc is in and out also the same. Run SFC Scan to repair system files using this command: SFC /scannow 2.

and i need my laptop to work by tomorow!!!! Reply ejamesr December 5, 2014 at 6:33 pm # Only took two months to figure this out, but Chrome now works!!I tried everything, just like many others. i have tried to do a system repair, but no drive was located. Startup Repair will check your system for problems, and if found Startup Repair will fix them automatically.

April 24, 2008 boingboing I've had this problem three times, twice I've used the vista repair option and they only worked for that boot-up, Its not a permanent fix. Published 02/6/08 SHOW ARCHIVED READER COMMENTS (436) Comments (436) February 6, 2008 Marty I don't know why, but both times I've used the Startup Repair I had to run it twice. I tried another site but it didn't work. We recommend you to please start your computer in save mode and let us know if you are facing the same problem in this mode.

So i need to restart my computer and unplug the internet cable if I want to use my computer again. Thank You Metoo Reply keith November 13, 2014 at 6:15 pm # Yippie!!!!Tried restoring laptop 3 times....tried canary....Just unistalled You Cam and now it works. this attribute may need to be changed aswell…. Google Chrome has crashed.

Thank you for sharing this trick, that would help other peoples as well. Cotts73, after going through your directions I felt that my problem of bootmgr is missing was closest to yours.The only difference was that your pc was starting the recovery process whereas Thanks Ady Planbee December 5, 2016 at 10:59 pm Hi, I tried to change in safe mode before and it said the same thing and I can't change it. thanx Jaspal June 12, 2009 cotts73 hi jaspal, okay….

im not a computer man but this problem pissd me off..