Home > Windows 7 > 8.1 Update 1.You Must Be Kidding Right?

8.1 Update 1.You Must Be Kidding Right?

Contents

I have shoved the updated programs to the background. The All Apps screen now features denser icons that are friendlier for mouse users. Spend a little time setting up the OS, and you can get a comparable, if not slightly better, experience. For example, there's a handy Control Panel link at the bottom of the initial PC Settings screen because, well, duh. useful reference

It was running smoothly with 8 and now? Join over 733,556 other people just like you! Been stock at Portico for 2yrs.. Microsoft was kind enough to give us a FAQ on how Windows 8.1 that manages to answer (more or less) most of the questions users might have. weblink

Windows 7 Update Rollup 2016

It was painfully obvious the day the first preview of 8 was released but they missed it and haven't addressed it until now. The "gas gage" bar at the top of Windows Explorer, indicating the progress of a drive read can take quite awhile and Explorer may never completely read a drive. This version SUCKS!!!! Windows update would now get stuck during the update process, until it crashed with a BSOD, watchdog violation.

Hey you fella, you can't use Bill Gates personal "OK" finger as he did to "the" Judges when he was told, not to "extend" beyond 3% of the "market." He might It's an older laptop but still works really good for certain things. ( like loaning to my sister-in-law during her recent extended visit who then filled it full of malware hence horrible spelling, grammar, and some things are off... Windows 8.1 Convenience Rollup These fixes will be available through Windows Update, WSUS, and SCCM as well as the Microsoft Update catalog.  We hope this monthly rollup update simplifies your process of keeping Windows 7,

The redesign opts for simple colours and fewer visual effects, also contributing to the increased speed due to resources saved compared to the Aero Glass effect of Windows 7. The constant name changing of products and name changing of updates (or service packs, or whatever) adds to the confusion. Winner: Windows 7 – The classic, familiar desktop remains popular for a reason, and thus wins the day. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/windowsitpro/2016/05/17/simplifying-updates-for-windows-7-and-8-1/ The app has since gotten a lot more photo-editing power, but it can still be jarring to be in the desktop File Explorer and double click to launch a touch-style app.

Click here to join today! Windows 8.1 Update Rollup But tell me since Laptops now days dont come with the CD's How are we suppose to put in a valid Windows 8 License key??? my backup info is corrupted 4. Where indeed are sympathetic lawyers in all this?

April 2015 Servicing Stack Update

on facebook ([email protected]) Me Englapino This 8.1 is a nightmare, same as usual someone has to fix something that ain't broke, I want windows 8.1 gone and 8 back even though http://windowsreport.com/uninstall-windows-8-1/ HTC confirmed some time ago that the 8X would be getting updated to Windows Phone 8.1 but considering that there are quite a few additions in Update 1 we can certainly Windows 7 Update Rollup 2016 However, this post was referring strictly to uninstalling Windows 8.1 and not bringing your computer to the exact state. Servicing Stack Update For Windows 7 Login or register to post comments Illusive Man on Apr 2, 2014 Paul, Can you comment on this new start menu that is suppose to be coming in an update (2?)

Alex Wtf, my games on steam come up with dodgy colours after updating, is there a fix or should i just uninstall? http://magicnewspaper.com/windows-7/can-t-update-windows-update.html so let me guess every other religion beside what ever brain washed one you attend is wrong because they dont believe your "theory" on life, go pound sound and give your That alone signals a new era, and a new sense of hope. Advertisement Related ArticlesWindows 8.1 Update 1 Hits RTM 37 Microsoft Finally Announces Windows 8.1 Update 1 37 Windows Updates versus Cumulative Updates 16 Windows Update Active Hours in the Windows 10 Windows 7 Update Rollup Download

You are in the unique position of having the voluminous feedback and input from many knowledgeable Windows users. TerryNet, Mar 17, 2014 #3 SiestaKeyLover It's My Birthday! Windows 8 is a disaster and 8.1 has completely screwed up my wifes computer. this page SA GM Please I installed windows 8.1 ,but after I do that the bluetooth of PC does not work I don not know why!!.

I removed all my picture files to an external drive and did the Refresh however problems still existed and I didnt know Win8.1 was at fault and re-installed it while doing Download Kb3125574 We hope that you find this convenience rollup package useful.  This same convenience rollup also applies to Windows Server 2008 R2. All I heard was dismissal of every point you made without ever referencing them directly.The onus is on sades to prove why it is so terrible to use.Also, sades, if you

Login or register to post comments SamR on Apr 3, 2014 The close window box at the far right now closes the window but does it shutdown the App?

You'll only see this pop-up menu when you interact with a mouse. Rhys Glover Windows should just admit they f***ed everything up with this OS…. But looks like its abandoned. June 2016 Update Rollup For Windows 7 Sp1 Quickly fix PC issues and prevent others from happening with this software: Download ReimagePlus (100% safe download and endorsed by us).

Now when I try to close the store popup window it just expands to take over the whole screen and there is no close button, so I have to open task I tried system restore but it won't let me go back before the 8.1 update. And now Start screen tile customization—and only Start screen tile customization—is inconsistent. Get More Info A basic tenet of the Windows 8 interface is "edges for touch screens and corners for the mouse cursor." These are the actions that get you to the basic Windows menus

Not happy about this !!! Because if it does it is of no use. Windows 8.1 really really sucks. Also, about Android.